- RSS Feed Not Found - Sat Nov 28 2020on November 28, 2020 at 10:31 pm
RSS feed not found - create a new RSS feed at RSS.app.
- Kamua’s AI-powered editor helps marketers embrace vertical videoby Paul Sawers on November 27, 2020 at 7:29 pm
Kamua is an AI-powered video editing platform that helps creators automatically transform landscape videos into a vertical format.
- AI Weekly: The state of machine learning in 2020by Khari Johnson on November 27, 2020 at 5:09 pm
Artificial intelligence is generating revenue for businesses, but there's a big opportunity to address risks associated with deploying AI.
- The DeanBeat: My holiday tech gift guide for the pandemicby Dean Takahashi on November 27, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Dean Takahashi of GamesBeat comes up with a non-games tech gift guide for the holidays, based on gadgets and apps he has used.
- Daniel Melville interview: What it feels like to have a Metal Gear Solid bionic armby Dean Takahashi on November 27, 2020 at 3:30 pm
Open Bionics and Metal Gear Solid publisher Konami teamed up to create a bionic arm for Daniel Melville, who was born without a right hand.
- TinyBuild invests $3 million in Secret Neighbor developer Hologryphby Dean Takahashi on November 26, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Game publisher TinyBuild announced has invested $3 million into game studio Hologryph, which made the hit multiplayer game Secret Neighbor.
- How Ubiq Security uses APIs to simplify data protectionby Chris O'Brien on November 26, 2020 at 3:14 pm
Ubiq Security raised a $6.4 million seed round to develop APIs that simplify the task of building encryption into applications.
- Robotics researchers propose AI that locates and safely moves items on shelvesby Kyle Wiggers on November 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Robotics researchers at Google and the University of California, Berkeley propose methods that help robots move objects more accurately.
- Salesforce in talks to acquire Slackby Reuters on November 26, 2020 at 10:03 am
Salesforce is in talks to acquire workplace messaging app Slack as it seeks to expand its business offerings.
- 8BitDo Arcade Stick review — A feature-packed fight stick for Switchby Jeff Grubb on November 25, 2020 at 8:28 pm
The 8BitDo Arcade Stick is a fun wireless controller that emulate the excitement of the arcade for Nintendo Switch or PC.
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin sells 500,000 copies less than a month after launchby Mike Minotti on November 25, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Publisher Xseed Games announced today that Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin has now sold over 500,000 copies on consoles and PC.
- Studio MDHR will delay Cuphead’s The Delicious Last Course DLCby Dean Takahashi on November 25, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Studio MDHR announced in a tweet that it has delayed the release of its Cuphead downloadable content, dubbed The Delicious Last Course.
- Gig economy workers could receive equity under SEC proposalby Reuters on November 25, 2020 at 10:06 am
The SEC has proposed allowing tech companies like Uber and Lyft to pay gig workers up to 15% of their annual compensation in equity.
- Supercell invests $2.8 million in 2Up, a co-op mobile game studioby Dean Takahashi on November 25, 2020 at 9:00 am
Supercell is investing $2.8 million in New Zealand game studio 2Up Games, which is working on a co-op mobile game.
- PUBG keeps winning the influencer battle royaleby Eleanor Semeraro, iSpot.tv on November 24, 2020 at 9:17 pm
PUBG Corporation was on top for share of influence, but its 10.53% share in October was slightly lower than September’s 13.75%.
- Sphero spinout Company Six launches throwable, video-streaming wheeled drone for first respondersby Kyle Wiggers on November 24, 2020 at 9:05 pm
The first product from Sphero spinout Company Six is a throwable drone for first responders equipped with cameras and LTE radios.
- The PlayStation 5 DualSense’s best feature isn’t the haptics or triggersby Jeff Grubb on November 24, 2020 at 7:03 pm
PlayStation 5's DualSense controller is excellent, but the haptics and adaptive triggers wouldn't work nearly as well without the speaker.
- Razer Kaira Pro review — Another solid all-around gaming headsetby Jeff Grubb on November 24, 2020 at 6:09 pm
The Razer Kaira Pro headset is an all-in-one solution for Xbox and Bluetooth audio, and it's one that is comfortable with a solid battery.
- UC Berkeley researchers detect ‘silent speech’ with electrodes and AIby Khari Johnson on November 24, 2020 at 4:27 pm
AI for detecting speech without sound may have applications for a range of technologies and for people who cannot produce audible speech.
- Epic Games launches Fortnite Crew subscription for $12 a monthby Dean Takahashi on November 24, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Epic Games will launch its Fortnite Crew monthly subscription for $12 a month on December 2. It's a new way of paying.